What is HTML_CSS ?
HTML_CSS provides a simple interface for handling stylesheet declaration.
is available via PEAR,
which offers high quality PHP packages for many purposes.
was the first and only leader since first public PEAR release 0.2.0 on July 2003.
Until I ( Laurent Laville )
propose some patches on versions 0.3.x (November 2003), and became a new package leader (July 2005).
- parse CSS string.
- parse CSS file.
- parse multi-target css data sources at once.
- Output to Inline stylesheet declarations.
- Output to Document internal stylesheet declarations.
- Output to Standalone stylesheet declarations.
- Output to Array of definitions.
- Output to String.
- Output to File.
- search for selectors and/or properties using Perl-compatible pattern. Since version 1.1.0
- validate data source with the W3C CSS Validator Service. Since version 1.5.0
- support of At Rules. Since version 1.5.0
Operating System independent.
See Download tab to know minimum and latest versions of each resource (mandatory, optional).