What is HTML_Progress2 ?
HTML_Progress2 is a object oriented class that provides a way to add a loading bar fully customizable
in existing XHTML documents.
as his grand parent HTML_Progress, are
available via PEAR,
which offers high quality PHP packages for many purposes.
- create horizontal, vertival bar and also circle, ellipse and polygons (square, rectangle)
- all elements (progress, cells, labels) are customizable by their html properties
- percent/labels are floating all around the progress meter
- compliant with all CSS/XHMTL standards
- integration with all template engines is very easy
- implements a Observer design pattern. It is possible to add Listeners.
- adds a customizable monitor pattern to display a progress bar.
User-end can abort progress at any time.
- allows many progress bar on same page without uses of iframe solution.
- error handling system that support native PEAR_Error, but also PEAR_ErrorStack, and
any other system you might want to plug-in.
- PHP 5 ready.
- AJAX progress bar.
- file upload support for PHP4/5 with AFLAX (the AJAX for Adobe Flash Platform 8 or greater).
- file upload support with PHP4/5, HTML_AJAX and multiple backend.
Operating System independent.
- Internet Explorer 6, 7
- Mozilla 1.7.x
- Mozilla Firebird 1, 2
- Opera 7, 8, 9
See Download tab to know minimum and latest versions of each resource (mandatory, optional).
If you want to use the class HTML_Progress2_Lite which has no dependencies
and can be used completely outside the PEAR infrastructure,
only Webserver and PHP versions below are required.