What is PEAR_Info ?
PEAR_Info generates a comprehensive information page for your current PEAR install.
is available via PEAR,
which offers high quality PHP packages for many purposes.
After one long year to wait, my request #7741
to support both PEAR 1.3.x and PEAR 1.4.x was finally accepted,
and I ( Laurent Laville )
became a new package leader (June 28, 2007).
- The format for the page is similar to that for phpinfo() except using PEAR colors.
- Has complete PEAR Credits (based on the packages you have installed).
- Will show if there is a newer version than the one presently installed (and what its state is)
- Show packages dependencies list. Since version 1.7.0RC1
- HTML page output is XHTML compliant. Since version 1.7.0RC1
- Easy change look and feel with a simple CSS file. Since version 1.7.0RC1
- PEAR 1.3.x is no more supported. Since version 1.7.0RC1
- Full and flexible configuration to show only info you want. Since version 1.7.0RC1
- Show channel list. Supported with PEAR 1.4.0+ Since version 1.7.0RC1
- Show maintainer inactive status in Credits page. Since version 1.7.0RC1
- Support REST 1.0 protocol, came with PEAR 1.4.0+ Since version 1.7.0RC1
- Display a text report in CLI like phpinfo() did. Since version 1.8.0a1
Operating System independent.
See Download tab to know minimum and latest versions of each resource (mandatory, optional).